Privacy & Cookies
We will not use our website or social media pages to collect any personal information about you unless you consent to provide it to us. Personal information includes your name, phone number, email address or any other information specified in the request that might reasonably be used to identify you individually. If you do provide us with personal information, we may use it to contact you about our services where you have explicitly consented for us to do so. We will not sell your name, address or phone number to any other third party. Your personal information will be collected and stored by Silver Technetium Capital Inc., its affiliates or its service providers, with your consent, for the following purposes:
- To directly provide the information or services you have requested.
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the information or services you have requested.
- For security, administrative and legal purposes.
- To update and enhance the services provided.
- To evaluate the performance of our marketing activities.
- For advertising and marketing purposes.
In such cases where Silver Technetium Capital Inc. asks you for personal information, it will be kept secure and confidential. According to the contact details provided by you, we will provide the services you have requested by post or email, if you have explicitly consented for us to do so.
- By ‘liking’ our page and / or registering to our website and / or using an application or otherwise interacting with our website or social media pages you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
- Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- If you explicitly agree to us contacting you in future by email, any personal information you have provided will be stored and continuously used by Silver Technetium Capital Inc. or its service providers for advertising and marketing purposes, for example, for sending you newsletters and other information which may interest you. We may use your data to create and maintain a user profile to provide you with individualized advertising and promotions. We may also use the data provided by you for analyzing and enhancing our advertising, marketing, market research, and sales activities.
Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a cookie from our website. A cookie simply contains a large random number which in itself does not contain any personal information and any information you submit in the registration section of the website will not be contained within the cookie data. Cookies from our server cannot read data from your computer’s hard disc or read cookie files from other websites or write any information to your hard disc. They simply make the website easier for you to use.
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
The information below explains the cookies we might use and why:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Website cookie acceptance
Cookie used to store user details associated with CRM systems. GUID stands for Global Unique Identifier.
uit, loc, ssh, sshs, di, dt, uid, psc,__atuvc
A basic session cookie which enables essential site functionality. Expires after 2 hours of inactivity.
VISID, ASP.NET_SessionId, SubAccountMaster, Id, UserID, MemberGroupId, __support_check
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.Click here for an overview of privacy at Hits Link
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Who else might see my personal information?
Invisible GIF images & link tracking:
These are invisible images used in HTML email communications which allow us to track if the email was opened and read. We use these to monitor the level of interaction with a particular email and the results are used to tailor our communications with you. We may use link tracking within the emails we send you: these links may contain information that allows us to track which links are being clicked on. Aggregated data from this is used to tailor the links provided in our emails. The data obtained from these links do not identify you.
Email communications and opting-out:
Silver Technetium Capital Inc. may contact you by email after you register with information that we think you will find useful, including announcements about new services. It is our policy to send such emails only to customers who explicitly give us permission to do so. In every such email message, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any email messages from Silver Technetium Capital Inc. in the future if you do not wish to.